3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Holnicote at Prestbury Chase, Prestbury Road, Prestbury, Cheltenham, GL52
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Dining Area Big Enough to Fit a Table For 6
- French Doors to Rear Garden
- Home Office
- En Suite Shower Room
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes & Dressing Area
- 2x Parking Spaces
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- 10 Year Warranty Included
A stylish end terraced two and a half storey family home perfectly placed in Prestbury, Cheltenham. The ground floor offers a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM with a UTILITY area, enough space to fit a dining table for six and FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden. The first floor comprises a family bathroom with separate shower and two good sized bedrooms and, if you'd like, the single bedroom could make an ideal HOME OFFICE. Upstairs is the master suite, a spacious double bedroom with walk through wardrobe, dressing area and its very own private EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. Two parking spaces complete this wonderful home.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.67 x 3.85
(12'0" x 12'7")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 4.41
(11'10" x 14'5")
- Utility - 1.00 x 2.07
(3'3" x 6'9")
- Bedroom Two - 3.62 x 3.19
(11'10" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Three - 2.61 x 3.00
(8'7" x 9'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.66 x 3.23
(12'0" x 10'7")
- Dressing Area - 2.66 x 4.10
(8'9" x 4'10")
- En Suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62731391.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.