3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Prestbury Chase, Prestbury Road, Prestbury, Cheltenham, GL52
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- 10 Year Warranty Included
- Perfectly Placed In Prestbury, Cheltenham
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes
- En Suite Shower Room
- French Doors to Rear Garden
- Garage And Parking
Plot 298 - The Studland is a well designed three bedroom semi detached home perfectly placed with easy access to Cheltenham city centre with the added bliss of a countryside location
The ground floor presents an open plan kitchen / dining room designed with your family in mind, with contemporary French doors leading out to the rear garden, allowing seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining. It also comprises of a utility area to hide all of the washing away in that naturally comes with family life. Discover the spacious lounge with room for two sofas so the whole family can be comfortable during movie night, completed with a clean white finish so you can have a blank canvas to personalise.
Upstairs comprises of a well sized family bathroom, complete with quality chrome fittings, and three bedrooms, two being double bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room to give you that extra element of privacy. And, if you'd like, the third bedroom could make an ideal home office to provide you with a relaxed and secluded space to work.
The Studland is complete with a garage and private parking
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Prestbury Chase - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.67 x 3.72
(12'0" x 12'2")
- Lounge - 3.66 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'4")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 1.99
(3'3" x 6'6")
- W.C -
- Bedroom One - 2.78 x 2.95
(9'2" x 9'8")
- Bedroom Two - 2.60 x 3.10
(8'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom Three - 1.98 x 3.57
(6'6" x 11'9")
- Bathroom -
- En Suite Shower Room -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62731415.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.