5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Edworth at Whitehouse Park, Calverton Lane, Calverton, Milton Keynes, MK19
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Separate sitting room and French doors to garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Integrated appliances including:
- - hob with built-in double under oven and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
- Garage and parking
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Edworth is a five bedroom home with an open plan kitchen and dining area including integrated appliances. Separate sitting room with French doors to the garden. Upstairs features en suites to two bedrooms and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Hazel & Sharon
On the outskirts of vibrant Milton Keynes, Whitehouse Park combines the convenience of city living with easy access to the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
Whitehouse Park is just off Watling Street, once an ancient pathway and Roman road. Milton Keynes offers a wealth of sport, leisure, culture and shopping and there are local health services and schools. For commuters London is just 35 minutes by train.
There's a wide choice of brand new homes, each carefully designed to suit the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a new home from which to enjoy both city and country living, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Dining area - 3.08 x 2.88m (10' 1" x 9' 5")
- Kitchen - 5.20 x 3.12m (17' 1" x 10' 3")
- Sitting room - 6.00 x 3.36m (19' 8" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.39 x 3.15m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36 x 3.10m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.36 x 2.83m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 3.18m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.83 x 4.46m (15' 10" x 14' 8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MMILT-P503vt2-Htb_5_31_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.