4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at Tathana's Court, St. Johns View, St. Athan, CF62
- Single detached garage 2 parking spaces
- Dining room
- En suite
- 1227 square feet
- Within 15 miles from Cardiff City Centre
- Local shops, pubs and a school within walking distance
- Hertiage Coastline trail is only minutes away
- RAF St Athan Golf Club situated nearby
A beautifully presented four bedroom DETACHED HOME featuring an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AND FAMILY AREAS and FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. There is a SEPARATE DUAL ASPECT DINING ROOM and a LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. The first floor has a master bedroom with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.84m (7'7'' x 2'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 2.69m (14'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.79m (12'2'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.15 x 2.28m (7'0'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740040.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.