4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSirius at Houndwood, Caribee Quarter Street BA16 0GE
- South facing garden
- Kitchen/diner with French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Bedroom two with en suite
- Utility room
- Integral garage
- Parking space
- All homes exceed standard building regulations
- Homes achieve level III of 'The Code for Sustainable Homes'
A four bedroom home with integral garage and spacious lounge that welcomes the outside light in with its floor to ceiling window. There's a lovely open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to the garden and a utility room and WC all on the ground floor.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, 2 with en suite, a study, a family bathroom and a storage cupboard.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.23 x 3.59m (17'1'' x 11'9'')
- Lounge - 5.51 x 4.26m (18'0'' x 13'11'')
- Utility - 2.4 x 1.89m (7'10'' x 6'2'')
- Wc - 1.89 x 1.11m (6'2'' x 3'7'')
- Study - 2.5 x 2.01m (8'2'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.94 x 3.13m (19'5'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.13 x 1.54m (10'3'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.21 x 3.17m (10'6'' x 10'4'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.13 x 1.54m (7'0'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.72 x 2.89m (12'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.21 x 2.96m (10'6'' x 9'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.95m (7'0'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740046.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.