2 bedroom flat for saleThe Vista at Hendon Waterside, Meadowlark House, Moorhen Drive off Tyrell Way, West Hendon NW9 7QA
- Help to Buy available
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 736 sq ft/68.3 sq m
- 20th floor
- Amtico flooring to hallway kitchen and dining
- Underfloor heating
- Mirrored vanity unit to main bathroom and en suite
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This lovely apartment on the 20th floor offers a BALCONY accessible from the open plan living/dining room and a fully-fitted GERMAN KITCHEN with Electrolux appliances. Both the bathroom and EN SUITE feature sanitary ware by Roca gap and mirrored vanity unit. Further benefits include white oak grained doors and CARPET TO BEDROOMS. Totalling 736 sq ft/68.3 sq m. HELP TO BUY available.
- Living/dining - 4.09 x 4.28m (13'5" x 14'0")
- Kitchen - 5.99 x 1.33m (19'7" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.65 x 4.31m (11'11" x 14'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55 x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'2")
- Bathroom - 2 x 2.1m (6'6" x 6'10")
- En Suite - 2 x 1.5m (6'6" x 4'11")
- Total Area - 68.39 sq m (736sqft)
- Balcony - 3.9 x 1.68m (12'9" x 5'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740067.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.