2 bedroom flat for saleThe Vista at Hendon Waterside, Meadowlark House, Moorhen Drive off Tyrell Way, West Hendon NW9 7QA
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 736 sq ft/68.3 sq m
- 19th floor
- Balcony with a North London aspect
- Daytime concierge service and a private fitness suite
- Amtico flooring to hallway + dining
- Underfloor heating
- Recessed LED downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Barratt London's own property management company manages and maintains the development
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This contemporary two-bedroom apartment on the 19TH FLOOR features a spacious open plan living/dining ideal for socialising, a contemporary kitchen, a modern bathroom and a BALCONY accessible from the living area. Totalling 736 sq ft/68.3 sq m of living space with a NORTH LONDON ASPECT. The apartment includes an EN SUITE to the master bedroom and ample storage throughout.
- Living/dining - 4.09 x 4.28m (13'5" x 14'0")
- Kitchen - 5.99 x 1.33m (19'7" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.65 x 4.31m (11'11" x 14'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55 x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'2")
- Bathroom - 2 x 2.1m (6'6" x 6'10")
- En Suite - 2 x 1.5m (6'6" x 4'11")
- Total Area - 68.39 sq m (736sqft)
- Balcony - 3.9 x 1.68m (12'9" x 5'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740076.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.