2 bedroom apartment for saleGothenburg Court at Greenland Place, 35 Evelyn Street, Deptford, London SE8 5DG
- Help to Buy available
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 724 sq ft/67.3 sq m
- South-east facing balcony
- Kitchen with German wall and base units
- Underfloor heating
- Contemporary bathrooms with Grohe brassware
- 8 minutes to London Bridge
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
An impressive apartment with a SOUTH-EAST FACING BALCONY accessible from the open plan living/dining and a GERMAN KITCHEN coming with fully integrated ELECTROLUX APPLIANCES. There is en suite to the master bedroom and a bathroom with Kaldewei eco bath and white heated towel rail. Totalling 724 sq ft/67.3 sq m. HELP TO BUY is available on this apartment.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.58 x 3.28m (11'8'' x 10'8'')
- Lounge - 3.28 x 4.35m (10'8'' x 14'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.28 x 2.94m (10'8'' x 9'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.64 x 2.75m (11'11'' x 9'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740091.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.