4 bedroom detached house for saleHOLDEN at Bishops Green, Wells, Wookey Hole Road, Wells, BA5 1AA
- Show Home available on sale and leaseback
- 6% rental yield - £2,200pcm
- Guaranteed tenant
- Detached home with garage and parking
- Open plan kitchen with French doors leading to the garden
- Bay fronted lounge
- Study providing an ideal home office
- Utility room for added storage
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further double bedrooms
This beautiful four bedroom home has everything you need. The spacious kitchen is designed with dining and family areas, a walk in glass bay and French doors leading to your garden. The lounge with bay window is perfect for relaxing in and the study provides a handy work space. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.21 x 3.46m (20'4'' x 11'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'9'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740211.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_87. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.