2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Heron Apartments - The Swan Plot 7 at Millbrook Park, Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- View our Millbrook Apartments brochure
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Private terrace with parkland views
- Master double bedroom with en suite
- Second double bedroom that could be used as a study
- Wonderfully fitted bathroom
- Integrated storage spaces to the hallway
- Impressive ground floor apartment
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
With a stunning contemporary finish, the 2 bedroom Swan apartment is ideally suited to first time buyers and couples alike.
At the heart of this apartment is the open-plan kitchen and living/dining area, the perfect place to entertain, dine and relax with family and friends. A door from the kitchen space opens to a private terrace providing a stylish retreat to enjoy the outdoors and the view across the surrounding parkland.
Across the hallway is the master double bedroom space with an en suite, the ideal retreat for unwinding in peace. There is also a second double bedroom with flexibility to be for guests,a study or walk-in wardrobe.
Also leading off the hallway is a beautifully fitted bathroom along with clever, integrated cupboard spaces to help keep clutter out the valuable living spaces.
Ground Floor Apartment
- Kitchen - 2.70m x 2.50m, 8'10" x 8'2"
- Living/Dining Area - 5.02m x 4.75m, 16'6" x 15'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.62m x 3.38m, 15'2" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.01m x 3.45m;, 13'2" x 11'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21161-007_2_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.