1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Heron Apartments - The Sindpiper Plot 8 at Millbrook Park, Henry Darlot Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- High specification throughout
- Impressive first floor apartment
- Open-plan kitchen and living/dining area
- Double doors opening onto a terrace
- Double bedroom space
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- Space-saving integrate cupboard in the hallway
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Considered design and a stylish layout combine to create a perfect apartments for first time buyers and couples.
At the heart of this apartment is the open-plan kitchen and living/dining area, featuring double doors opening onto a stylish terrace to enjoy the parkland viewsfrom. The perfect space to entertain family and friends as well as enjoy a cosy night in.
Across the hallway is a double bedroom space, the ideal haven for unwinding and relaxing in peace.
Also leading off the hallway is a beautifully fitted bathroom and a useful integrated cupboard space.
First Floor Apartment
- Kitchen - 3.98m x 1.90m, 13'0" x 6'3"
- Living/Dining Room - 5.25m x 4.65m, 17'3" x 15'3"
- Bedroom - 5.18m x 3.57m, 17'0" x 11'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740661.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21161-008_1_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.