5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashbury at West Park, West Monkseaton, Whitley Bay, NE25
- 1 master bedroom with en suite
- 4 further bedrooms, 2 with shared en suite
- 1 master bathroom
- Double garage
- Kitchen/family room
- Downstairs cloaks
- Private garden
Offering a great deal of space across its three storey layout, the 5 bedroom Ashbury is tailor-made for ever-changing rigours of family living.
The ground floor features a fitted kitchen/family room with French doors leading to the rear garden. For more formal gatherings there is a separate dining room which also features French doors to the rear garden giving the whole floor a light and airy feel.
The spacious lounge has a bay window overlooking the front of the property, as does the study which is ideal for those who work from home or are just looking for a quiet space in which to relax.
A handy cloakroom and an under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor space.
Moving up to the first floor, you will find the master bedroom complete with an en suite bathroom for added luxury. Two further bedrooms and the family bathroom are off the central landing.
On the second floor, there are a further 2 generously sized bedrooms and a stylish bathroom making it ideal for teenagers, guests or a games/cinema room.
- Lounge - 4.640m x 3.725m, 15'3'' x 12'3''
- Kitchen/Family - 4.630m x 5.891m , 15'2'' x 19'4''
- Utility - 1.900m x 1.850m , 6'3'' x 6'1''
- Dining Room - 2.935m x 4.113m , 9'8'' x 13'6''
- Study - 3.000m x 2.195m , 9'10'' x 7'2''
- Master Bedroom - 3.800m x 4.540m, 12'6'' x 14'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.000m x 4.472m, 9'10'' x 14'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.800m x 2.935m, 12'6'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.825m x 4.619m, 12'7'' x 15'2''
- Bedroom 5 - 3.075m x 4.619m, 10'1'' x 15'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11154-6f4922eb437143d6a2caad1436749077_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.