4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 10 - The Kempsford at Parc Hendrawna, Liskey Hill, Perranporth, TR6
- 4 bedroom semi-detached home
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast area
- Spacious living room/dining area
- French doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- Part Exchange available
Make modern living a joy in the 4 bedroom Kempsford.
The kitchen/breakfast area means you can get your day off to a great start and the open plan living room/dining area is ideal for entertaining or relaxing, with French doors to the rear garden. Two cupboards provide valuable storage space and the downstairs cloakroom is a convenient touch.
The four bedrooms can be found on the first floor, two of which are doubles. The master bedroom features an en suite shower room and the master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Living Room/ Dining Area - 5.36m x 4.15m, 17'7" x 13'7"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 3.82m x 3.27m, 12'6" x 10'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.80m x 3.17m, 12'6" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.17m, 11'0" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 2.63m x 2.15m, 8'8" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.23m x 2.11m, 7'4" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740688.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20964-010_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.