3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 51 - The Winfred at Saxon Quarter, Arle Road, Cheltenham, GL51
- 939 sqft
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- French doors from the living room to the rear garden
- Handy guest cloakroom
- Upgraded kitchen with Quartz worktops
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A traditional 3 bedroom family home comprising of an open plan kitchen/dining room which stretches across the entire width of the house itself. Downstairs, the property also boasts a separate living room with French doors opening out to the garden creating the perfect place to relax. You will also find a cloakroom and a storage cupboard.
To the first floor, the landing opens out to three well proportioned bedrooms; two of which are doubles. Furthermore, the master bedroom has its own en suite shower room. The main family bathroom is also on this level.
- Living room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Cloakroom - x
- Master bedroom - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
- Bathroom - x
- En suite - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62740697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20938-051_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.