2 bedroom house for saleThe Buttercup at Bucknall Grange, Stoke-on-Trent at Bucknall Grange, Stoke-on-Trent, Eaves Lane, Stoke-On-Trent, ST2
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen / dining room
- Downstairs W.C
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage space
- Help to Buy available
The two bedroom Buttercup makes an ideal starter home for aspiring first time buyers in Stoke-on-Trent.
The ground floor features a kitchen / dining room which leads through to a light and airy lounge with French doors to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs W.C.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, one with a storage cupboard and also a family bathroom.
Plot 27 The Buttercup at Bucknall Grange.
Full price £129,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / dining - 3017mm x 3658mm / 9'11'' x 12'0''
- Lounge - 3957mm x 3629mm / 13'0'' x 11'11''
- W.C - 828mm x 1538mm / 2'9'' x 5'1''
- Bedroom 1 - 3957mm x 2646mm / 13'0'' x 8'8''
- Bedroom 2 - 3957mm x 3077mm / 13'0'' x 10'1''
- Bathroom - 1913mm x 1995mm / 6'3'' x 6'7''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16852_2_16_100674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.