4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Penrose at Halo, Long Road, Cambridge, CB2 8HE
- The Penrose 2163 sqft 4 bedroom home with double garage, courtyard garden and large terrace, available to move into Spring 2017!
- Part of the new Great Kneighton development, close to the M11, City Centre, Addenbrookes and the BioMedical Campus
- Fully fitted Alno Kitchen by German kitchen designers, finished with a stone worktop and integrated SMEG appliances
- Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware to bathroom and en-suites with Amtico Spacia flooring and Saloni wall tiles
- Engineered oak wood flooring to hallway, living/dining and kitchen areas and carpet to the bedrooms, stairs and landing areas
- Underfloor gas central heating throughout all rooms
- Built with efficiency and sustainability in mind to help reduce your energy bills and running costs
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
- Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years following completion
Plot 160 - The Penrose, 2163 sqft
4 bedroom TERRACED house with DOUBLE GARAGE
AVAILABLE for £975,000 - Anticipated completion April 2017
The Penrose, a stylish new four bedroom home with double garage, finished to a luxury specification and meticulously designed with carefully considered layouts to maximise light and space and to ensure that all areas of your home will be a pleasure to live in for years to come. The first floor boasts a contemporary open plan kitchen and dining room that leads onto a private courtyard garden - perfect for entertaining family and friends. The first floor is home to a large living room with access out onto a large terrace over the garage. The second and third floors are home to four good sized bedrooms and three bathrooms, with the master benefiting from an en suite, dressing room and Juliette balcony.
Errata - Kitchens are now fitted with ceramic induction hobs. Please ask our Sales Advisors for details.
Marketing suite and showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Call our expert sales advisors today for more details
Crest Nicholson are pleased to introduce Halo, a visually engaging mix of contemporary apartments and houses where light and space have been put at the forefront of design located on Long Road in Cambridge.
The homes at Halo are designed so form follows function with the look and feel of the space. All homes are contemporary in design with open plan living, high ceilings and large expanses of glazing to flood these stylish new homes with natural light. From the exterior finishes to the detail of the interiors, the development elevates design. This stunning collection of new homes is built to this highest quality whilst carefully considering the best functionality for all homebuyers needs and desires.
Halo provides the perfect location for City living whilst being far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle of the City in everyday life. Located on sought after Long Road, Halo is within easy reach of Cambridge City Centre, the M11, Addenbrookes and the Biomedical Campus, the Colleges and some of the best schools within the area. Just a short drive or bike ride away are some of the delights of this historic city.
Attractively landscaped areas throughout the development complete Halo. Being part of the wider Great Kneighton development, all residents at Halo will have access to a large country park, a primary and secondary school and a village centre, ensuring you have all the delights of City living on your doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.