3 bedroom house for saleThe Wyke at The Hawthorns at The Hawthornes @ Amy Johnson, Phase 2, Hawthorne Avenue, Hull, HU3
- Contemporary Style
- Help To Buy
- Energy Efficient
- Light, airy living space
- 3 Bedroom home
- Kitchen by Symphony
The Wyke is contemporary in style and spacious inside. The ground floor consists of a spacious lounge, a kitchen diner and the advantage of downstairs WC. The first floor comprises of a family bathroom and 3 bedrooms with the third bedroom having the use of a added balcony.
Plot 176 The Wyke at The Hawthornes
Full price £143,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3543mm x 4345mm or 11'7" x 14'3"
- Lounge - 4971mm x 4573mm or 16'4" x 15'0"
- W.C - 1335mm x 2054mm or 4'5" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3376mm x 4150mm or 11'1" x 13'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3798mm x 3755mm or 12'6" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2264mm x 2517mm or 7'5" x 8'3"
- Bathroom - 2111mm x 2012mm or 6'11" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17313_3_18_101226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.