3 bedroom house for saleThe Rufforth at The Hawthorns at The Hawthornes @ Amy Johnson, Phase 2, Hawthorne Avenue, Hull, HU3
Equity Loan £115,196
- Designed to create light and space
- Energy efficient
- Access to local amenities
- Help to Buy is available
- Contemporary 3 bedroom home
- Ideal first time buyer home
The Rufforth is a spacious 3 bedroom home which is ideal for first time buyers. The ground floor consists of a light air lounge. A contemporary stylish kitchen and access to the rear garden. The first floor includes three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 177 The Rufforth at The Hawthornes
Full price £143,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3543mm x 4345mm or 11'7" x 14'3"
- Lounge - 4971mm x 3560mm or 16'4" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1335mm x 2045mm or 4'5" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3376mm x4150mm or 11'1" x 13'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3798mm x 3755mm or 12'6" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2264mm x 2517mm or 7'5" x 8'3"
- Bathroom - 2111mm x 2012mm or 6'11" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17314_3_15_100968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.