3 bedroom house for saleThe Brodwick at The Hawthorns at The Hawthornes @ Amy Johnson, Phase 2, Hawthorne Avenue, Hull, HU3
- Balcony off third bedroom
- Contemporary design
- Ideal for all buyers
- Master bedroom offers space and light
- Fantastic price tag
The Brodwick is a fabulous home with contemporary features inside and out. The ground floor has a spacious lounge and a kitchen diner which leads to the garden. The first floor has a family bathroom and three bedrooms with the third leading onto a small balcony, this home is ideal for all buyers.
Plot 175 The Brodwick at The Hawthornes
Full price £146,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3543mm x 4408mm or 11'7" x 14'6"
- Lounge - 4971mm x 4510mm or 16'4" x 14'10"
- W.C - 1335mm x 2035mm or 4'5" x 6'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4698mm x3818mm or 15'5" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3376mm x 4087mm or 11'1" x 13'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2264mm x 2517mm or 7'5" x 8'3"
- Bathroom - 2111mm x 2012mm or 6'11" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17312_3_18_100399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.