4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Douglas 2 - Plot 102 at Raven's Cliff, Craigneuk Road, Carfin, Motherwell, ML1
- 1 master bedroom with En-Suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Single garage
- Living room
- Dining room
- Private garden
A stylish home, the four bedroom detached Douglas 2 boasts a lounge with French doors overlooking the rear garden, as well as a separate kitchen and dining room making home entertaining a breeze. The en-suite to the master bedroom, separate family bathroom and downstairs WC add to the overall practicality of this family home. There’s also a handy integral garage.
- Kitchen - 2.96m x 3.61m, 9'9'' x 11'10''
- Lounge - 3.47m x 4.41m, 11'4'' x 14'6''
- Dining Room - 2.53m x 3.18m, 8'3'' x 10'4''
- Cloaks - 1.86m x 1.28m , 6'1" x 4'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.09m x 3.45m, 10'2'' x 11'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.82m x 3.71m , 9'3" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.65m x 2.35m , 12'0" x 7'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.97m x 3.18m , 9'9" x 10'5"
- Bathroom - 2.52m x 1.60m , 8'3" x 5'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20414-102_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.