4 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 98 - The Easton at Strawberry Fields, Lockswood Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 6BN
- South facing
- Living/room dining area with double doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Master bedroom and en suite shower room occupies the top floor
- Further 3 bedrooms - two are doubles
- Under stairs storage cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Three allocated parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
Enjoy contemporary living in the stylish 4 bedroom Easton.
The ground floor is home to the kitchen/breakfast area and the living room/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden, making it the perfect space for entertaining, unwinding or just enjoying day to day living. A downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard complete this floor.
Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom can be found on the first floor, along with the master bathroom.
The spacious master bedroom complete with en suite shower room on the second floor is the luxurious finishing touch to this fantastic home.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.43m x 3.25m, 11'3'' x 10'8''
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.88m x 4.20m, 16'0'' x 13'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37m x 3.01m, 11'1'' x 9'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26m x 2.88m, 10'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.37m x 1.78m , 11'1" x 5'10"
- Master Bedroom (excl. dormer, max.) - 6.00m x 3.85m, 19'8" x 12'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11940-b758dc78af0e453195208d0309ec56b5_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.