4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fairbairn 2 - Plot 65 at Dargavel Village South, Barrangary Road, Bishopton, PA7
- Single integral garage
- French doors from the stylish kitchen/informal family breakfast area creates a light airy room that leads to the private rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The four bedroom detached Fairbairn offers superb family accommodation and is an attractive addition to any street scene. The separate dining room offers a great place for formal family dining and the separate lounge has French doors leading to the rear garden to maximise the outdoors. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and a practical family bathroom. An integral garage completes the picture.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 2.34m x 4.96m , 7'8" x 16'3"
- Lounge - 4.76m x 3..69m , 15'7" x 12'1"
- Dining Room - 2.53m x 3.18m , 8'3" x 10'4"
- Cloaks - 1.86m x 1.28m , 6'1" x 4'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 3.88m , 11'2" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.58m x 4.44m , 8'6" x 14'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.73m x 3.94m , 8'11" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.36m x 3.31m , 7'9" x 10'10"
- Bathroom - 1.98m x 2.06m , 6'6" x 6'9"
- Ensuite - 2.36m x 1.90m , 7'9" x 6'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11276-065_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.