3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Lowe - Plot 108 at Roman Gate, Theedway, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7
- Living/Dining Room
- En suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- Top floor dedicated to large master bedroom, offering privacy
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Help to Buy Available
The Lowe is a three bedroom home designed with a young couple or family in mind.
An open plan dining area and lounge with access to the garden is great for entertaining or relaxing after a long day. The ground floor also features a good sized kitchen, guest cloakroom and a useful storage cupboard under the stairs.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The top floor is dedicated to the master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 2.96m x 2.49m, 9'9" x 8'2"
- Living/Dining Room (max.) - 4.48m x 3.68m, 14'8" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.48m x 3.33m, 14'8" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 2.95m x 2.26m, 9'8" x 7'5"
- Master Bedroom - 5.81m x 3.41m, 19'1" x 11'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12489-108_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.