4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haddenham - Plot 24 at Rodewelle Green, Royds Lane, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Fitted kitchen and dining area with French doors leading out to the rear garden
- Separate utility room with access to the rear garden
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom two also comes complete with an en-suite shower room
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Integral garage with driveway
- FANTASTIC LOCATION - overlooking the green
The Haddenham is a superb 4 bedroom detached home offering all the practicality and space you need.
On entering the property via the hallway, you will find the fully fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors leading to the rear garden giving the room and light and airy feel. There is also a handy utility room for convenience.
The spacious lounge features a bay window overlooking the front garden.
Moving upstairs there is the master bedroom complete with its own en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also features an en-suite shower room for added luxury. Two further bedrooms and the family bathroom are located off the central landing.
The property also benefits from an integral garage.
- Kitchen - 3.00m x 3.90m, 9'10" x 12'10"
- Dining Area - 3.34m x 3.30m, 10'11" x 10'10"
- Lounge - 3.44m x 5.93m, 11'3" x 19'6"
- Utility - 1.73m x 3.30m, 5'8" x 10'10"
- Master Bedroom - 3.50m x 4.86m, 11'6" x 15'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 3.53m, 12'7" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.27m x 3.22m, 10'9" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.78m x 3.22m, 9'2" x 10'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20159-024_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.