5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wallace 2 - Plot 77 at Torrance Park, Edinburgh Road, Newhouse, Motherwell, ML1
- Spacious and practical 1.5 integral garage
- The utility room has a helpful access to the rear garden
- French doors from the stylish kitchen/informal family breakfast area creates a light airy room that leads to the private rear garden
- The master bedroom with en suite offers superb storage with a set of built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom two enjoys the convenience of an en suite with shower
- A large hall cupboard offers a practical storage solution.
- Family bathroom with separate shower and tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
The impressive 5 bedroom detached Wallace 2 offers superb family accommodation and commands instant kerb appeal. The kitchen boasts a separate utility room that has access to the rear garden, as well as a well-positioned storage cupboard and breakfast area. The lounge and dining room are separated by French doors creating one large space or two separate rooms. There’s also ample storage in a spacious hall cupboard. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite and a built-in wardrobe, plus bedroom 2 also benefits from an en-suite. An integral 1.5 garage, spacious family bathroom with separate shower, and downstairs WC add to the overall practicality of this well-proportioned family home.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 5.85m x 3.41m , 19'3'' x 11'2''
- Lounge - 3.86m x 5.06m, 12'8'' x 16'7''
- Dining Room - 2.81m x 3.41m, 9'3'' x 11'2''
- Utility - 1.74m x 2.21m , 5'9" x 7'3"
- Cloaks - 1.12m x 2.14m , 8'8" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.86m x 3.95m , 12'8'' x 13'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.86m x 4.31m, 12'8" x 14'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.85m x 3.29m , 12'8" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.86m x 3.60m , 12'8" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.69m x 2.46m , 8'10" x 8'1"
- Bathroom - 2.73m x 2.14m , 9'0" x 7'0"
- Ensuite 1 - 2.61m x 1.57m , 8'7" x 5'2"
- Ensuite 2 - 2.72m x 1.68m , 8'11" x 5'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20406-077_5_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.