4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Knighton - Plot 69 at Bearroc Park , Shooters Way, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
- Impressive open-plan living room with double doors leading out to the garden
- Double doors featured in the contemporary kitchen
- Utility room flowing off from the kitchen
- Separate dining room featuring a bay window and a handy storage cupboard
- Master bedroom inclusive of an en suite shower room
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
- One flexible single bedroom space
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Under stairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom
- Single garage and two parking spaces
This eye-catching 4 bedroom detached house is perfect for growing families who enjoy a sociable, contemporary lifestyle with open and private living space throughout.
Leading off the central hallway you will find the separate dining room space to your left which is the ideal space for entertaining family and friends. The impressive living room sits to the right of the hallway and includes double doors opening out into the rear garden creating natural light into the room and a warm breeze throughout the summer months. Towards the back of the property you will find the contemporary kitchen space, ideal for showing off your culinary skills and it also includes double doors leading to the garden, making the perfect opportunity for al-fresco dining. A utility space flows off the kitchen which is handy for storing additional items.
Taking care of the practical sides of life there is a handy storage cupboard located in the dining room and under the stairs alongside a ground floor cloakroom.
Continuing onto the first floor you will find the beautifully fitted family bathroom beside the four bedroom spaces this contemporary homes offers. The master bedroom is a spacious size and features a bay window and its own en suite shower room for additional privacy. There are two further good-sized double bedrooms and one versatile single bedroom space which could be utilised to meet your needs such as a study, playroom or nursery.
This plot includes a single garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 4269mm x 3272mm, 14'0" x 10'9"
- Living Room - 5056mm x 3639mm, 16'7" x 11'1"
- Dining Room - 3774mm x 2605mm, 12'5" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3803mm x 3197mm, 12'6" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4269mm x 3321mm, 14'0" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3714mm x 2769mm, 12'2" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2695mm x 2213mm, 8'10" x 7'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62766227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21160-069_4_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.