2 bedroom apartment for saleDollar Bay, Lawn House Close, London, E14
- Fantastic City location
- A stunning selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- 24 hour concierge
- Designed by award winning architects
- Elegant interior
- High standard kitchen appliances
- Winter garden
- Surrounded by water and close to the river
- 3 minute walk to south quay station
- 10 minute walk to Canary Wharf station
CALL NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT!
To be eligible for this development you will need to;
* Not own a current property
* Have a household income of £90,000 or less
A stunning selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available for shared ownership sale in Canary Wharf. Each property at this new development come with light interiors and a high quality specification throughout.
Dollar bay is a stunning new residential tower set a short walk from the centre of Canary Wharf. It has been designed by award winning architects with a distinctive 'crystalline' structure heralded as a new icon gracing the London skyline. It is surrounded by water and close to the river. This brand new South Quay building will offer 1 & 2 bed apartments available on a shared ownership basis.
The elegant interiors have been designed to make maximum use of natural light. The high contrast décor and nature inspired internal finishes creates a sense of space and all apartments feature a delightful winter garden.
Crossrail will significantly improve transport across London and the Canary Wharf Crossrail station is scheduled to open in 2017. The new service will decrease east/west journey times considerably. For example, the journey to Liverpool Street is expected to take just 6 minutes. In 13 minutes you'll be at Bond Street and shopping in the west end. Paddington will be 16 minutes away and Heathrow itself will be just 39 minutes on the train.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62774351.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.