3 bedroom house for saleThe Ambrose at Yew Gardens, Edlington at Yew Gardens, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, DN12
- Spacious 3 bedroom home
- Dining kitchen ideal for entertaining
- Good sized bedrooms
- Help to Buy is available
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A spacious, stylish 3 bedroom family home.
Entrance hall leading to spacious dining kitchen, fitted with a range of Symphony units, with acess to the back garden. LARGE LIVING ROOM with access to the garden through FRENCH DOORS. Downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are a 2 DOUBLE bedrooms and a single bedroom. A MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM completes the home.
Plot 357 The Ambrose at Yew Gardens
Full price £119,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 4100mm x 4893mm OR 13'5" x 16'0"
- Lounge - 4840mm x 3210mm OR 15'10" x 10'6"
- W.C. - 1139mm x 1343mm OR 3'8" x 4'4"
- Bathroom - 2550mm x 1700mm OR 8'4" x 5'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 5020mm x 4010mm OR 16'5" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 2750mm x 4220mm OR 9'0" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2310mm x 1980mm OR 7'7" x 6'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13342_3_15_101669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.