2 bedroom house for saleThe Rowe at Yew Gardens at Yew Gardens, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, DN12
- Perfect home for first time buyers
- Light, bright living room with french doors to the garden
- 2 x Double bedrooms
- Stylish hallway
- Off road parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A perfect 2 BEDROOM home for a first time buyer providing space and style over 2 floor. The kitchen features a range of 'Symphony' units, stainless steel gas hob, electric over and sink unit, with a large window overlooking the front of the house. The living room OVERLOOKS THE REAR GARDEN and is both light and spacious enough for a living / dining area. FRENCH DOORS leading onto the garden complement this room. The hallway features a SPINDLE STAIRCASE leading to the first floor and a WC. 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and the house bathroom complete the accommodation on offer.
Plot 165 The Rowe at Yew Gardens
Full price £105,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3410mm x 5181mm or 11'2" x 17'0"
- Lounge - 4504mm x 3387mm or 14'9" x 11'1"
- WC - 1227mm x 1523mm or 4'0" x 5'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4504mm x 3041mm or 14'9" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4504mm x 3351mm or 14'9" x 11'0"
- Bathroom - 2280mm x 2047mm or 7'9" x 6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17088_2_12_100588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.