4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 119 The Eskdale at Tharston Meadow, Land off Chequers Road, Tharston, Norfolk, Tharston, Norfolk, NR15
- Flooring Included
- Upgraded Kitchen package
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Living room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
There's a wealth of space to cater for busy family lifestyles in the four bedroom Eskdale.
</br>A large kitchen/dining room forms the heart of the home for day to day living, with a handy utility area providing access to outside. A spacious living room has French doors to the garden, while there's also a guest cloakroom and storage closet off the hallway.
</br>Three double bedrooms, including the master with en suite facilities, plus an additional bedroom and main bathroom, occupy the first floor.
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.86m, 11'9'' x 9'5''
- Living Room - 3.06m x 3.45m, 19'9'' x 11'4''
- Dining Area - 3.16m x 2.77m, 10'5'' x 9'1''
- Utility Room - 2.01m x 1.52m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 3.40m , 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m , 10'0" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m , 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20802-119_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.