4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 28 - Thornford at Lilley Meadow, Land West of Coventry Road, Southam, CV47
- Traditional double fronted home
- Double doors from kitchen through to the family/dining room
- Lounge opens through French doors to the private rear garden
- Separate study
- En-suite master bedroom
- Double garage with 2 parking spaces
Plot 28 - The Thornford is a traditional double fronted four bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couple in search of extra space.
A contemporary fitted kitchen leads through double doors to the family/dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining. There's also a study which is large enough to serve as a formal dining room, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en-suite master bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
This home comes complete with a double garage and two spaces.
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Family - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Study/Dining - 3.20m x 2.66m, 10'6" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.74m x 3.25m, 15'7" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.26m, 13'2" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.92m x 2.41m, 12'11" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20116-ed413cb4f4bb42a2a5e47962ff0986f4_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.