4 bedroom town house for salePlot 14 - Knightsbridge Town House at Highfield Gardens, Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15
- 4 bedroom townhouse
- Open plan dining/family area
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Large lounge with Juliet balcony
- En-suite master bedroom
- Feature bay window in bedroom 2
- Detached single garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The bespoke Knightsbridge townhouse offers chic living in a spacious home.
Spread across three floors, this stunning townhouse provides flexible accommodation for couples and families alike.
The light and airy hallway helps create a welcoming arrival before leading through to the fully-fitted kitchen which benefits from integrated appliances.
The open-plan layout allows for the ground floor layout to seamlessly flow through to the dining area/family room, creating the heart of this beautiful home. This space spans the width of the property and has the benefit of double doors leading out to the private rear garden, perfect for entertaining in the summer months.
The ground floor layout is completed by a useful storage cupboard and cloakroom.
The generous lounge is located on the first floor on the Knightsbridge townhouse with a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden. The second bedroom has a sense of luxury thanks to a feature bay window and the family bathroom completes the first floor.
The stunning en-suite master bedroom is on the top floor along with good sized third and fourth bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Dining/Family Room - 4.68m x 4.14m, 16'0" x 13'7"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 2.73m, 11'3" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 2.72m, 11'5" x 8'11"
- Lounge - 4.88m x 3.16m, 16'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.86m x 3.57m, 12'8" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.07m x 2.71m, 10'1" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.07m x 2.76m, 10'1" x 9'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20117-444c0c0c220447deb2af948532afd90c_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.