4 bedroom town house for salePlot 13 - Knightsbridge Town House at Highfield Gardens, Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15
- 4 bedroom townhouse
- Open plan dining/family area
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Large lounge with Juliet balcony
- En-suite master bedroom
- Feature bay window in bedroom 2
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Boasting a traditional and elegant exterior, the Knightsbridge offers the ultimate in luxurious living thanks to its thoughtfully-designed layout and outstanding specification.
In true townhouse style, this impressive four-bedroom home features a wealth of space across three floors, providing versatile accommodation to meet the requirements of the whole family.
Straight away the light and airy entrance hallway makes for a welcoming arrival, giving a sense of the spacious interior that is yet to come.
The ground floor is sure to become the heart of the home in the Knightsbridge, thanks to its large open-plan design which makes it perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with the children.
A fabulous fully-fitted kitchen, complete with integrated appliances, flows seamlessly through to a large dining area/family room which spans the entire width of the property, while natural light floods through the double doors leading out to the garden - ideal for al fresco dining during the warmer summer months. Touches of convenience include a ground-floor cloakroom and a handy under-stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor of the Knightsbridge comprises a generous lounge with an attractive Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden, plus a plush double bedroom with a feature bay window and a family bathroom.
On the top floor, meanwhile, the exceptional master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite facilities - making for quite the relaxing retreat - while two additional bedrooms and a shower room mean there is plenty of space to accommodate all the family and/or guests.
- Dining/Family Room - 4.68m x 4.14m, 16'0" x 13'7"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 2.73m, 11'3" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 2.72m, 11'5" x 8'11"
- Lounge - 4.88m x 3.16m, 16'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.86m x 3.57m, 12'8" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.07m x 2.71m, 10'1" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.07m x 2.07m, 10'1" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20117-4e73a3d065f34be7800652cff987f6e9_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.