5 bedroom detached house for salePhase 3 - Plot 2 - The Stanton at The Chariots, Icknield Way, Andover, Hampshire SP11 6RY
- Kitchen/dining room with double doors to rear garden
- Under stairs storage
- Master bedroom with en suite
- A further 4 double bedrooms
- 1567 sq ft
- Garage and allocated parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
The Stanton offers flexible family living in comfort and style.
The ground floor is home to the open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden and spacious living room. Take care of your paperwork in peace in the dedicated study. The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are convenient touches.
The first floor is home to three double bedrooms and a master bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from the added luxury of an en suite shower room.
The second floor could be your own private escape. The 2 spacious rooms could be used as bedrooms, or if you need more living space, why not make one of the rooms a second living room? There is also an additional shower room on this floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 7.86m x 3.14m, 25'9" x 10'4"
- Living Room - 4.11m x 3.75m, 13'6" x 12'4"
- Study - 2.72m x 1.96m, 8'11" x 6'5"
- Master Bedroom - 5.27m x 2.95m, 17'3" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.57m, 10'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.69m x 2.57m, 12'1" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 (excl. dormer) - 4.30m x 2.95m, 14'2" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 5 (excl. dormer) - 4.30m x 3.75m, 14'2" x 12'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20613-002_5_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.