4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Felsham at High Farm, Skippers Lane, Middlesbrough, TS6
- Fitted Symphony kitchen overlooking the front of the home
- Light and airy lounge with French doors leading to private garden
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- En suite master bedroom
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Stylish main bathroom
- Integral garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
A stunning 4 bedroom detached family home.
The spacious lounge features French doors which lead out to the rear garden. A separate dining room is perfect for family meals, whilst the fitted kitchen which overlooks the front of the home. The integral garage completes the ground floor.
On the first floor, the master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and includes an en suite shower room. Three further good sized bedrooms complete the accommodation and a stylish family bathroom is perfect for everyone to share.
- Kitchen - 5.06m x 2.69m, 16'7" x 8'10"
- Lounge - 4.36m x 3.63m, 14'4" x 11'11"
- Dining Room - 3.63m x 3.00m , 11'11" x 9'10"
- Master Bedroom - 3.63m x 3.35x, 11'11" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 3.07m, 11'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.88m x 2.69m , 12'9" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.63m x 2.70m, 11'11" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11065-51f407b48a51456081bc7cb6758db26e_4_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.