3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Alder - Plot 221 at Loddon Park, Sandford Farm, Off Mohawk Way’ Woodley, Reading, RG5
- Spacious Master bedroom
- Further double bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Kitchen/dining room
- 2 parking spaces
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Superb specification in a welcoming 3 bedroom home.
From the front-facing kitchen with space to dine in the living room with doors opening to the garden at the rear, this home has style and charm from the start.
On the first floor bedroom 2 has it's own en suite shower room with bedroom 3- an ideal nursery, study or home office- and a separate bathroom.
The master bedroom is set across the entire upper floor. with an en suite shower room and dress area it is the perfect private retreat.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.88m x 2.41m, 16'0" x 7'11"
- Living Room - 4.43m x 3.94m, 14'7" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94m x 2.89m, 1211" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 1.89m, 11'0" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.23m x 3.94m, 13'11" x 12'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20651-221_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.