2 bedroom apartment for saleMagnolia House - Plot 56 at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Three Mile Cross, RG7
- 2 double bedrooms
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Practical storage cupboards
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Thoughtfully designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments ideal for modern living.
Throughout Magnolia House you will find a range of apartments that have been carefully designed for contemporary lifestyles.
At the heart of each apartment is an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area ideal for socialising with family and friends. Private bedrooms provide space to unwind in at the end of the day. Completing each apartment is a family bathroom and integrated storage cupboards in the hallway.
- Kitchen/Living/ Dining Area - 7.14m x 3.64m, 23'5" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.89m x 3.29m, 12'9" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.57m x 2.86m, 11'9" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20670-056_2_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.