2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Canford - Plot 99 at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Three Mile Cross, RG7
- Generously-sized living room with double doors onto the garden
- Good sized kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom
- Fabulously fitted family bathroom
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Beautifully styled and great proportions in a 2 bedroom home.
The Canford packs a lot of style from the minute you enter the hallway. Downstairs you'll find a front-facing kitchen, cloakroom, storage space and open plan living/dining room which extends the width of the home and features double doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms - the master of which benefits from an en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.03m x 1.86m, 9'11" x 6'1"
- Living/Dining Room - 4.00m x 4.74m, 13'1" x 15'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.08m x 2.97m, 10'1" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 2.56m, 13'1" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20670-099_2_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.