4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 293 - The Lismore at Abode, Vale Road, Bishops Cleeve, GL52
- French doors to the kitchen/dining area allow access to the garden
- Valuable under stairs storage
- Downstairs cloakroom, ideal for guests
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and allocated parking space
- Utility room
This property will appeal to both first-time buyers and families looking for a little extra space.
A large kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden, making it perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. A good sized lounge, a guest cloakroom and a store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor comprises the en suite master bedroom, a main bathroom, a further double bedroom and a bedroom which could also provide a dedicated work space or play room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.71m x 3.11m, 18'9" x 10'3"
- Living Room - 3.62m x 4.49m, 11'11" x 14'9"
- Cloakroom - x
- Master Bedroom - 3.27m x 3.61m, 10'9" x 11'10"
- En suite - x
- Bedroom 2 - 2.81m x 3.53m, 9'3" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
- Bathroom - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789837.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20944-293_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.