5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lavenham - Plot 109 at Rainbow Meadows, Bryony Road, Hamilton, Leicester, LE5
- Detached home
- Double garage
- Lounge with French doors to rear
- Spacious kitchen with dining area and utility
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Ensuite to bedroom 2
- 3 further double bedrooms
- 5th bedroom
- Family bathroom
A luxury 5 bedroom detached home.
The entrance hallway of this impressive home leads through to a good sized lounge, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room for relaxed family mealtimes, and a separate dining room for more formal occasions. Both the lounge and the kitchen offer access through French doors to the private rear garden.
A useful utility room, a guest cloakroom and the integral double garage complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, a master bedroom with en suite shower room can be found off the light and airy central landing.
The first floor also features a second en suite bedroom which would be ideal for an older child or guests, plus three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.25m x 3.90m, 17'3" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 3.86m x 3.63m, 12'8" x 11'11"
- Family - 2.39m x 2.06m, 7'10" x 6'9"
- Dining - 3.20m x 3.06m, 10'6" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.53m x 3.80m , 14'10" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 3.52m , 12'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.68m, 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28m x 2.68m , 10'9" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.99m x 2.84m, 9'10" x 9'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20700-109_5_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.