3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 188 - Aldenham at Milby Hall at The Farm, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- 967 sqft home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Separate dining room, perfect for entertaining
- French doors opening from the lounge to the private rear garden
- Separate kitchen
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Integrated garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 188 - This plot benefits from a cul-de-sac location.
The Aldenham is a traditional three bedroom house with an integral garage, which would suit couple or families.
The entrance hallway leads to a contemporary kitchen, a lounge opening through French doors to the private rear garden, and a separate dining room for forma entertaining. There's also a useful guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to an en-suite master bedroom, a comfortable guest bedroom and a well proportioned third bedroom, plus a main bathroom and a convenient storage closest.
This home comes complete with an integral garage and two garage spaces on a front drive.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit. Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £12,400
Equity loan - interest free for first 5 years (20%) = £49,599
Mortgage (75%) = £185,997
- Lounge - 4.32m x 3.18m, 14'2" x 10'5"
- Kitchen - 3.00m x 2.96m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Dining Room - 3.10m x 2.62m , 10'2" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.17m x 4.10m, 10'5" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.57m x 2.99m, 11'9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.68m x 2.99m , 8'9" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20122-6a357248acfa4749a68339b4f1abf398_3_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.