3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 40 - Easedale at Midsummer Park, Alcester Road - Shottery, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9QU
- South-West facing rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the garden
- Useful downstairs storage cupboard
- En-suite master bedroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 40 - This plot benefits from a South-West facing rear garden.
The Easedale is a three bedroom property, which would ideally suit a couple of a young family.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining room and a light and airy lounge with French doors to the private garden. There's also a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom, a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery.
The Easedale benefits from 2 parking spaces.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £16,000
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £63,999
Mortgage (75%) = £239,997
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.02m x 5.10m, 9'11" x 16'9"
- Lounge - 3.02m x 5.10m, 9'11" x 16'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.08m x 3.78m, 10'1" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62789876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20121-fca6242bdb0f450cb032764b58accdcc_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.