3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Dadford - Plot 460 at Willow Lake, St Lucia Crescent, Newton Leys (off Drayton Rd), Newton Longville, Buckinghamshire, MK3 5FQ
- French Doors to Private Rear Garden
- Downstairs WC
- Handy Under Stairs Storage Cupboard
- Help To Buy Available
- Single Garage
With a flexible layout to appeal to both couple and young families, the three bedroom Dadford is an ideal entry level home.
French doors lead from the open plan lounge/dining room to the garden, while there's also a handy storage closet located under the stairs. A separate kithcen offers space for informal mealtimes, while there's also a handy cloakroom off the hallway.
On the first floor you will find two well proportioned bedrooms with plenty of space for wardrobes. The landing also leads to a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or child's playroom.
Ground Floor Plan
- 4.38m x 4.36m, 14'5" x 14'4"
- Kitchen - 3.37m x 2.23m, 11'1" x 7'4"
- Master Bedroom - 4.15m x 2.40m, 13'7" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 2.40m, 11'10" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.77m x 1.87m, 9'1" x 6'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12491-460_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.