4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grasscroft - Plot 450 at Willow Lake, St Lucia Crescent, Newton Leys (off Drayton Rd), Newton Longville, Buckinghamshire, MK3 5FQ
- Great for extra space
- Kitchen breakfast room nearly 6m long
- Lounge with bay window to front
- 4 double bedrooms
- Home office on second floor
- En suite shower to master
- Family bathroom
- Shower room to top floor
- Single garage
- Part Exchange Available
The Grasscroft is a 4 bedroom home designed with family living in mind located at Willow Lake in Newton Leys, Buckinghamshire.
The lounge benefits from plenty of natural light thanks to a bay window, making this a great place to relax. Double doors to the garden from the kitchen and dining area allow you to make the most of warm days. A WC and under stairs storage complete this floor.
The first floor accommodates two double bedrooms, including the master bedroom which benefits from an en suite shower room. A home office and shared family bathroom are also on this floor.
Two further double bedrooms and a shared shower room can be found on the top floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area - 5.82m x 3.35m, 19'1" x 11'0"
- Lounge - 3.65m x 4.80m, 12'0" x 15'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.65m x 3.95m, 12'0" x 13'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 5.82m x 3.35m, 19'1" x 11'0"
- Home Office - 2.02m x 2.07m, 6'8" x 6'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.92m x 4.74m, 9'7" x 15'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.92m x 3.55m, 9'7" x 11'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12491-450_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.