2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Adam Mid Terrace at Almond Park, Pinkie Road, Musselburgh, EH21
- French doors maximise light into the lounge/dining room and offer easy access to the private rear garden
- Fully-fitted kitchen is a stylish addition
- Large cupboard in the central hallway provides a useful storage solution
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms offer plenty of space to relax in
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
A central hall with storage offers a lovely welcome before leading to a spacious open-plan kitchen and stylish lounge area with French doors to the private rear garden which is ideal for entertaining or relaxing. Two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom add a practical charm.
- Kitchen - 2.14m x 2.22m
, 7'0'' x 7'3''
- Living Room - 4.09m x 3.00m, 13'5'' x 9'10''
- Master Bedroom - 4.09m x 3.00m
, 13'5'' x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.98m x 2.00m, 9'9" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11323-60f7ef802cbe4b40bfde103a6fc9344e_2_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.