4 bedroom town house for saleThe Oxburgh - Plot 545 at The Woodlands at Crookham Park , Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52 8LH
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Kitchen/ dining room with benefit of conservatory
- Separate living room
- parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Enjoy this stylish 4 bedroom townhouse offering well-proportioned modern living.
Greeted by a welcoming hallway, the ground floor comprises an open-plan kitchen/dining area and conservatory offering versatile space to cook, dine and relax in. a study and a cloakroom completes the layout.
Upstairs on the first floor you will find an impressive master bedroom with en suite shower room, the living room with garden views and bedroom.
Two double bedrooms fill the top floor along with the family bathroom and handy storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/ Dining Area - 4.70m x 3.19m, 15'5'' x 10'6''
- Conservatory - 4.70m x 2.35m, 15'5" x7'9"
- Study - 3.45m x 2.60m, 11'4" x 8'6"
- Living Room - 4.70m x 3.22m, 15'5'' x 10'7''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68m x 3.25m, 12'1'' x 10'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.45m x 2.60m, 11'4'' x 8'6''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.70m x 2.70m, 15'5'' x 8'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.70m x 2.79m, 15'5'' x 9'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815796.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11793-545_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.