3 bedroom town house for saleThe Stourhead - Plot 543 at The Woodlands at Crookham Park , Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52 8LH
- Open plan kitchen/ family/ dining room
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC ?Buildmark? warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The beautiful 3 bedroom home, The Stourhead is superbly designed for social, family living.
Upon entering on the ground floor you will be welcomed firstly by a convenient cloakroom and understair storage. Further into this floor will lead you to the open plan kitchen/dining area that spans the entire width of the home with a family room adjoined, home to a set of triple windows on either side of the double doors that lead out to the rear garden.
The first floor is where you’ll find Bedroom 3, the fabulous family bathroom and a further rear facing living room that looks out to the garden.
Up a further floor will greet you with two double bedrooms - the master with its own en suite shower room - making it the perfect relaxation zone.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.76m x 4.74m, 22'2" x 15'7"
- Study - 2.69m x 3.10m
, 8'10" x 10'2"
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.43m
, 15'7" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 2.61m
, 10'1" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.74m x 4.00m, 15'7" x 13'2
- Bedroom 2 - 4.74m x 2.65m, 15'7" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11793-543_3_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.