4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 52 The Kempsford at Etling View, Norwich Road, Dereham, NR20
- Detached home
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Lounge/dining room with French doors leading to rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Private rear garden
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' Guarantee & Insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/breakfast room and a guest cloakroom, before it reaches an open plan lounge/dining room, which draws in natural light through French doors. these provide access to the private garden to create an appealing environment for socialising.
an en suite master bedroom is located off the upstairs landing, along with a second double bedroom, two further bedrooms which could alternatively be used as a play room or study, and a family bathroom.
- Lounge/Dining - 5.36m x 4.15m, 17'7" x 13'8"
- Kitchen - 3.82m x 3.27m, 12'7" x 10'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.79m x 3.17m, 12'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 3.17m, 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.63m x 2.10m, 8'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.23m x 2.10m, 7'4" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815826.html
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12702-052_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.