3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 69 The Ashton at The Arboretum, Withersfield, CB9
- Show Home for sale
- Fully furnished with many upgrades throughout
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms, one of which is a double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Living room/dining area perfect for entertaining, with French doors leading to a private garden.
- Kitchen ideal for relaxed family mealtimes
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Parking space
- Private rear garden
The entrance hallway leads to a contemporary kitchen/breakfast room and a lounge/dining room with French doors to the private garden at the rear. A guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet complete the ground floor.
A spacious double bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom are found on the first floor. A doorway provides access to a private staircase leading up to the galleried master bedroom, which features an en suite bathroom, vaulted ceilings, a dormer window to the front and roof lights to the rear.
Ashton show home available to view, book an appointment today.
- Living/Dining Room - 4.23m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Kitchen - 3.77m x 2.70m, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.87m, 13'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.70m x 3.11m, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12722-069_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.