3 bedroom town house for saleThe Belmont Plot 123 at Pennington Wharf, Horrocks Street, Plank Lane, Leigh, WN7
- Spacious lounge and dining area overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Balcony to the second bedroom overlooking the marina
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Private rear garden
- Allocated parking spaces
A stylish 3 bedroom town house with two and a half floors of modern, flexible living space. The first floor features a double bedroom with a private balcony overlooking the marina, plus a single bedroom as well as a family bathroom. On the second floor the Master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 2.462m x 3.291m, 8'1" x 10'10"
- Lounge/Dining Area - 3.950m x 4.462m, 13'0" x 14'8"
- WC - 1.774m x 2.000m, 5'10" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.934m x 3.790m, 12'11" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.905m x 3.389m, 6'3" x 11'1"
- Family Bathroom - 1.905m x 2.652m, 6'3" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom - 3.959m x 3.732m, 13'0" x 12'3"
- En Suite to Master - 2.864m x 3.114m, 9'5" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20202-123_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.